Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Commonwealth games

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Commonwealth games Empty The Commonwealth games Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:03 am

Darkfire002

King
King

The Commonwealth games are fast aproaching. I was personally contacted by the organisers asking them for KoL to participate as a honorary country, but after speaking in length and informing them that it would be unfair to the other countrys because we would get all the medals, first second and third. We have decided not to enter. I am sorry if you were realy looking forward to some of the events, and going to India.

Since we can not go to the commonwealth games, and will not be taking all the medals. who do you think will do well in what and why?

Please rember we come from all around the world, and are all clanmates here. Like people would say KoL will win something because we are apart of KoL, people may say the same about their own country, discussion of this is allright, but agaian, we are all clanmates here.

By the way. Commonwealthgames are in doubt due to the athletes village not being complete. People from New Zealend declaired thier section, "Unliveable" because of alot of parts not working.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?t=16008&f=31#p28

2The Commonwealth games Empty Re: The Commonwealth games Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:19 pm

DigDug___

DigDug___
The New Guy

What is the "Commonwealth games"?

3The Commonwealth games Empty Re: The Commonwealth games Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:57 am

Darkfire002

King
King

I'm supprised you've never heard of them.

It's like the olympics, every 4 years, all the countries in the commonwealth participate. they are on this year, very soon, 2 years later olympics, 2 years after that commonwealth games, they are both on every 4 years.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?t=16008&f=31#p28

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]