Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

King of the "Hell Realm"

+6
DolphinTuna
snebby
TheWingMan
Bletzkarn
Darkfire002
Utriax
10 posters

Should Sgt_Captain be the king of the "Hell Realm"?

King of the "Hell Realm" Vote_lcap75%King of the "Hell Realm" Vote_rcap 75% [ 3 ]
King of the "Hell Realm" Vote_lcap25%King of the "Hell Realm" Vote_rcap 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1King of the "Hell Realm" Empty King of the "Hell Realm" Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:06 am

Utriax

The New Guy

If there will be an other Realm where people can live in. and such. (The Fast Travel Thing)

Do you want Sgt_Captain to be its ruler?

2King of the "Hell Realm" Empty Re: King of the "Hell Realm" Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:34 am

Darkfire002

King
King

I'm not making any decisions like that about unreleaced content

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?t=16008&f=31#p28

3King of the "Hell Realm" Empty Re: King of the "Hell Realm" Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:14 am

Bletzkarn

The New Guy

The Hell Realm is a good opportunity to create a centralized zone that will see heavy player activity, a.k.a market place.

Not sure how it works yet, but it might create a similar situation.

4King of the "Hell Realm" Empty Re: King of the "Hell Realm" Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:12 pm

Darkfire002

King
King

Will he be 'king' of the hell realm, no, he won't be King.

5King of the "Hell Realm" Empty Re: King of the "Hell Realm" Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:15 pm

TheWingMan

TheWingMan
Nublet

This Hell realm, if mobs spawn more, could be used as a good source of arrows/feathers,string,TNT stuff.

Also, if its harder to establish a base in, could be fun to defend against mobs, or people.

6King of the "Hell Realm" Empty Re: King of the "Hell Realm" Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:51 pm

Darkfire002

King
King

Yeah, it would be

People\
...Vs...|-> Vs Mobs
People/

7King of the "Hell Realm" Empty Re: King of the "Hell Realm" Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:50 pm

snebby

snebby
The New Guy

lol I just had a perverted thought of your diagram. Just watched the video of the perverted weather man. Hilarious!

8King of the "Hell Realm" Empty Re: King of the "Hell Realm" Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:11 pm

DolphinTuna

DolphinTuna
The New Guy

I don't think there would be a king. We don't know what's out there.

9King of the "Hell Realm" Empty Re: King of the "Hell Realm" Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:03 pm

snebby

snebby
The New Guy

Ya. It could also be full of evil little greifer and raider camps.

10King of the "Hell Realm" Empty Re: King of the "Hell Realm" Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:00 am

FilipT

FilipT
Nublet

Or evil mining company, which will take over the hell, and people will be unable to mine Hell's resources. (Evil laugh)

11King of the "Hell Realm" Empty Re: King of the "Hell Realm" Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:45 pm

Zero

Zero
Nublet

i say no cities in'hell'
But yes to Forts. Many, many forts.

12King of the "Hell Realm" Empty Re: King of the "Hell Realm" Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:18 am

DolphinTuna

DolphinTuna
The New Guy

Zero wrote:i say no cities in'hell'
But yes to Forts. Many, many forts.
This would be epic. We could have prisons in hell.

13King of the "Hell Realm" Empty Re: King of the "Hell Realm" Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:59 am

snebby

snebby
The New Guy

ya, with eternal fire pits!

14King of the "Hell Realm" Empty Re: King of the "Hell Realm" Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:48 am

FilipT

FilipT
Nublet

And ''Griefer Incineration Facility''.

15King of the "Hell Realm" Empty Re: King of the "Hell Realm" Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:35 am

snebby

snebby
The New Guy

And a torture pit with 5 zombie spawners!

16King of the "Hell Realm" Empty Re: King of the "Hell Realm" Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:22 am

Haxelnut

Haxelnut
Clan Artist, Forum Founder

We should call the Hell Realm:
Sacred Grounds (Hell)
Cause it sounds so badass Very Happy

https://oldlacertus.rpg-board.net

17King of the "Hell Realm" Empty Re: King of the "Hell Realm" Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:04 am

DolphinTuna

DolphinTuna
The New Guy

Sacred? I think it should be called the wasteland, or a name that shows it's dead, yet magical nature.

18King of the "Hell Realm" Empty Re: King of the "Hell Realm" Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:52 pm

Ugarte

Ugarte
Nublet

Hey folks, just popped in to see what has been going on. Did a second server ever make the scene, or is the "Unnamed Server" still the place to be? The Halloween update is a bust for me, hasn't piqued my interest enough to pick up Minecraft again and Notch is saying PvP will not be implemented until Beta, which tells us nothing useful. Won't be making the scene till there's battles to be had.

Cons
No fish mobs.
Fishing rods work, but fish seem to be one of those *bugged* items that are hard to pick up.
Pumpkins are one of those "bugged" items that are hard to pick up.
Ghast fireballs are invisible.
Hell: You can not use portals.
---With Hell enabled, you spawn in hell and you are stuck there.
---With Hell disabled, you spawn in a normal world and you are stuck there.
---If a portal is constructed in the normal world, no Hell mobs spawn (I think)
--- If a server switches from a Hell World to a Normal World, a Hell Biome is created, and insanity ensues.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Pros

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

New Blocks (from a forum post on GameFaqs):
Firestone: Remains on fire when lit.
Lightstone: Produces slightly more light than torches in its natural state.
Slowstone: Slows movement when crossing it.
Plain Pumpkin: ?
Lit Pumpkin: ?
Carved Pumpkin: Found on maps, doubles as a helmet that reduces your visibility (scary face on screen)

New Items:
Watch: Compass recipe with gold replacing iron

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum