Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Far Away Lands, VanillaCraft Update. [20/10/2010]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bletzkarn

The New Guy

Well some of you may be aware that KoL has set up in another server. Just as a branch of our mighty kingdom.

It's been about a week now and I wanted to show you how it's going.

It's about a 30 second walk from spawn, the path which leads there I had to heavily modify to make it seem more significant.

To make it appear closer I built this large entrance way, to signify that you are now entering KoL.

Far Away Lands, VanillaCraft Update. [20/10/2010] Wu5JZ

Now I'm walking through said hallway.

Far Away Lands, VanillaCraft Update. [20/10/2010] DgWQu

Here we have the entrance to the city itself.

Far Away Lands, VanillaCraft Update. [20/10/2010] DUFwn

The rules, which hopefully you can read.

Far Away Lands, VanillaCraft Update. [20/10/2010] TNQ3Y

The main walkway, or "Main Street".

Far Away Lands, VanillaCraft Update. [20/10/2010] EX9Ku

An overview of the city, At the moment the city ends where the fog just cuts out.

Far Away Lands, VanillaCraft Update. [20/10/2010] 7eCzt

Finally here is town square, which I think dark might appreciate Smile

Far Away Lands, VanillaCraft Update. [20/10/2010] XKXcJ

Information:

At the moment the city has 7 residents, 1 of whom has signed up to KoL. Three joined the city just last night though.

I was going to reserve the large 25x25 lots for KoL members, as an incentive to join. However I already had 2 residents before I could put the signs up xD.

95% of the city has been built by me, as you can see some areas (like the town square) are quite bare. This is because most of my resources and time go towards expanding the city, I try to build a new lot at least every day.

If you feel like you could help detail these bare areas, please come visit the city. Even if you want to help expand the city I'd be more than grateful.

Lot's adjacent to the main road are to be 25x25 and reserved for KoL members. Lots between 24^2 - 15^2 are free lots and anything smaller is turned into a public space. Roads adjacent to the city wall are 5 blocks wide, the main road is 7 and any other roads are 3. Shouldn't be too hard to figure out just from looking at what's already built.

It is a public server, IP: Game.Vanillacraft.net

Darkfire002

King
King

You are right. I like that town center. It is like the base of a KoL tower, but with grass.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?t=16008&f=31#p28

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]