Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Minecraft Offical Forum OP

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Minecraft Offical Forum OP Empty Minecraft Offical Forum OP Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:21 am

Darkfire002

King
King

[size=200]The Kingdom Of Lacertus[/size]

The Kingdom of Lacertus

The Kingdom of Lacertus [kol] is a democratic monarchy where all opinions are equal, Everyone can make a difference by not only just being a small contribution to the clan as a whole, but a large one. The clan is organized, and we know where we are going.

[size=200]A democratic monarchy[/size]

People in the Kingdom are free to do what they like, hunt down some mobs, mine, cut down some trees for wood, explore caves, trade with people, anything, there are no restrictions (other than the obvious ones covered in the rules, they can't go around doing things like griefing.) Clan members are more or less equal. There are ranks, but ranks are needed for order, If everyone is completely equal decision are hard to make, especially when someone who has been in the clan for 1 year is equal with a person who has been there for 1 second. There is the King, They are the general overseer of things, making sure things run smoothly and that things are organized and not chaotic. There are Lords, who generally have a city/area of their own, they mainly make sure that their own city runs well, If they need help in anyway they can ask another lord or the king for support. There are the nobles, who are trusted members of the clan, who help people. At the very foundation of the clan, are the citizens, if the citizens are in need of something, or want something, they can ask the nobles, lord of the king for it. The king dose not make decisions alone. The clan is in the words of CyborgDragon "A democratic monarchy. Everyone has an equal vote; the ranks are just a symbol of renown."

Minecraft Offical Forum OP 16615
KoL is on a quest to get 100 internets in 1 week. The week is from this Sunday at Midnight, to next Sunday at midnight. Gmt+10 I think that a clan like KoL is worthy of an internet from alot of people, wether they are in KoL, or in another clan, so I might of set the bar too low.

[size=150]Rules[/size]

Do not grief.
Do not steal from the clan.
Do not assualt or kill a fellow clan member.
Be loyal.
Be honorable
Show respect, to people within the clan, to the clans in the Kingdom, and to everyone elce.

[size=150]Application[/size]
Please fill this out and post it in the thread to join the clan.

In game name:
Steam Username:
also apart of the Military: Yes/no
Other clans you are in:
Anything else:

[size=150]Ranks[/size]

[size=125]King:[/size]
Darkfire002

[size=125]Lords[/size]
Sgt_Captain
[size=125]Nobles[/size]
Awoken
Marqlaw
Utriax
Zero
eM
Blue552/Bletzkarn

[size=125]Citizens[/size]
VeteranBluffer
Homertime
Jamesflukeb
Haxelnut
Zippo
Punks
Sgt_Captian
2k10
Murlocman
Explosion9_9
Setveen
Mattpoppybros
Pandabear
MechaMage
Akai
Rockytwo
DarkNemesisV2
Kill3rkoo2
MF123
Hereticporato
Acidman
Anthony5008
onporpois3
Pianoman
Headmonkeyboy
MarqLaw
Deepdark
Darfk
Ceees2
Shae
Sxxnx
Jongyon7192p
Bloodrage3
Halfblood
Kelleo97
xXTechmanXx
ALEX3
DeWaldi89
Geogenis
henrik1235
Icet1
brenny6000
leonrusche
Awoken
Skyspanner
XxscoobyxX
Dolphintuna
prince zuko
G_dude (postman on forums)
Stoup
Leeroyjenkinsboy
oskarman
Spaloni
ownager24
sknnbones
Timeser
kokoman
cookoo
ZoffyX
MRaverz
Logelove
Name
Patr10t1
XLegendTRAGiiK
FilipT
wyattman1
Nightwatch1708
Zero
The Illustrious Knight
Rex Everything
:Bloodline: Hellzy
Angelus|Redgrove
Doridian
Mr. Toast
Aarondiablo
swordlord544
RedDawn
luxray2
blakethegrea
Kaliedo
CanOfJello
Steels12
Symphoniac96
Pithecircle
snebby
Sephnune
Maclover2406
Chalam
slackerkid
Zero
sgtpepperslhcb
dethlokk
Malamute2345
Rex Everything
Crispy Toast
Nightwatch1708
The Illustrious Knight
Adam01
Dysgalt
Randy-Chor-Lek
Bletzkarn
Nightwatch1708
Rex Everything
Tulf12
Skraal
JTE
SuperLlama
AndyTheGeeky
MetaCry
The Illustrious Knight
Zenuel
Kaosi
IDTL
Ying
RilahX
Zachm1990
Demanter
eM
Noxy
e3dRigs
Wafflecones
Aadvert
VooHDooH
Omegalisk
Sage
mewditto
limeythelime
TheWingMan
Calstifer
Kevin_Paiva
Distortedjew
Chrozan
ScentTreeDown
Tajeron
Toasterofdoom

[size=200]Military[/size]

[size=200]The Ranks[/size]
The rank colors will be displayed at the waist of a skin. The colors go in this color order: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Violet, Black, And then plain white. Inbetween is the higher rank's color and then checkered with white. For example.
General's would look like this.
[Red] [White]
[White] [Red]
Please learn the color order so you can identify your comrades' rank on site.

[Red] [Red] Leader of the Military
[Red] [White] General
[Orange] [Orange] Lieutenant General
[Orange] [White] Major General
[Yellow] [Yellow] Brigadier General
[Yellow] [White] Colonel
[Green] [Green] Lieutenant Colonel
[Green] [White] Major
[Blue] [Blue] Captain
[Blue] [White] Lieutenant
[Violet] [Violet] Sergeant
[Violet] [White] Lance Sergeant
[Black] [Black] Corporal
[Black] [White] Private
[White] [White] Recruit

Leader of the Military
King Darkfire002
General
Lord Sgt_Captain

Major General

Brigadier General

Colonel

Lieutenant Colonel

Major

Captain
BVTBlais
Lieutenant
Aadvert
Sergeant
eM
Lance Sergeant
DolphinTuna
DigDug___
Zero
Corporal
Yahyahkeekoot
Termit
Privatem
Murlocman
ZoffyX
Malamute2345
Prince Zuko
Recruit
steels12
CommanderXillian
Cremonkey
deejay
Domzilla13
Pithecircle
snebby
slackerkid
Maclover2406
Noxy
Chalam
Sephnune
sgtpepperslhcb
dethlokk
Demanter
Wafflecones
VooHDooH
Omegalisk
Velvokay
Mewditto
Jonbitor
Ayaxe
Calstifer
Toasterofdoom
Ferrero94

[size=200]Together we stand strong.[/size]

Minecraft Offical Forum OP 2yl2yrl
None.

Past Wars.
PACALA
Alliances

Nanobot Rising
The Circle of the Magi
The Merchant's union.
CPoS
The Kingdom of Alesgan

[size=150]Clan Skin:[/size]

Clan Skin: It is highly prefered that you do use the clan skin.
Minecraft Offical Forum OP 3032
Minecraft Offical Forum OP 3032

Military skin:
If you are in the Military, you must use this skin. This is the skin for the Recruit rank. Ranks above this will have their skin given to them via a private message.

Minecraft Offical Forum OP Knightlyskin
Minecraft Offical Forum OP ?action=view&current=Recruit
Thankyou for the skin ComradeJohan.

[u][size=150]Clan IRC:[/size] #kol on irc.esper.net

[size=150] Mumble [/size]

The Kingdom now has a server on Ventrilo, Zhatt is kindly hosting it for us.
IP: 216.232.97.226
Port: 3784

It is a voice program, but if you don't have a mic, or want to keep your voice a secret Razz then there is typing aswell, you can turn your mic on and off, and also mute other people talking,

[size=150]Clan Website[/size] [/b]http://www.kingdomoflacertus.webs.com

[size=150]Clan server[/size]

SMP Main server: 64.34.165.9:1337
Server Forum thread: http://tiny.cc/atxts~

[size=150]Clan Signatures[/size]

Minecraft Offical Forum OP 1i0eno
[size=200]Together we stand strong[/size]

Code:
[url=http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=16008&p=282306#p282306][img]http://i50.tinypic.com/1i0eno.jpg[/img][/url]
[size=200][i]Together we stand strong[/i][/size]

Minecraft Offical Forum OP BLaHv

Code:
 [url=http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=16008&p=282306#p282306][img]http://imgur.com/BLaHv.png[/img][/url]

Minecraft Offical Forum OP SaB39

Code:
[url=http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=16008&p=282306#p282306][img]http://i.imgur.com/saB39.png[/img][/url]
[size=200][i]Together we stand strong[/i][/size]

Just select all and copy paste for your signature, It is already linked to the thread Smile

[size=175]Black List[/size]

[size=125]calico813[/size] for Seeking to harm and destroy an allied clan, Nanobot Rising, through slander, saying bad things about their leader, trying to turn their members against them, flaming and trolling.
Kill on sight.

[size=200]The Kingdom.[/size]

The Kingdom Of Lacertus is a kingdom (quite obviously)
I have this idea, where other clans would be apart of the kingdom, sort of like a banner, and the other clans would be a part of this banner.

This is not a clan merge in any way.

The Kingdom of Lacertus is what I say when I'm referring to the clan, By "the Kingdom" I mean this.
[size=200]
DIFFERENCE FROM AN ALLIANCE[/size]

This is different from an alliance, because the clan that is part of the kingdom isn’t aligned with all of the other clans, they are a part of the kingdom. There are clans in the Kingdom that are good at many different things. We come prepared for anything.
[size=110] "Together we stand strong"[/size]

[size=200]BACKUP IN WARS[/size]

If one clan in the Kingdom is endangered then they may ask for help, Diplomats from the Kingdom might then try to sort things out without having a war, or if it is past that stage, or to sort things out is not what they want, help can be provided. This is beneficial for all parties involved. Non-war clans do not have to fight wars, extremely good for times where another clan starts a war with them over nothing and they have no military. Also war clans get to fight wars, the time they spend training is not wasted for they get to use their practiced skills, and there is no better way to train than the real thing. They also miss out on all the enemies they would have to make to keep fighting wars every now and then while still having variety.

Minecraft Offical Forum OP 374564

[size=200]TRADING[/size]

1 clan has an excess of wood that they do not need and needs stone, another clan has an excess of stone and needs wood. If both when in need of something, and have an excess of another thing, it is quite obvious that both would benefit from a trade. Large inter clan trades can be done in bulk, so there will be no spending allot of time making many other small trades to fulfill their needs.The Merchant's Union will generaly give clans in the Kingdom a  . They have a class of merchants, White merchants, which deliver messages, resources, items and anything you need. These merchants could be used for transport also, since what they do is transport their services can be used for trading between clans, the agreements can be made and then the merchants services can be enlisted and the actual transporting of goods can be taken care of by the ones who enjoy doing it most, the ones that signed up to the merchants union as white merchants. Whereas before their services were not as important as the merchants who trade, they now are.

[size=200]BOUNDARIES[/size]
Certain clans, such as CPoS have rules that other clans do not have. In circumstances where two clans are on the same server, one has an outpost in another server, or both having outposts in a third server. Then Boundary laws will take effect. Quite obviously within a village/town/city/outpost of another clan, their laws are in effect. At places like mines, a 1 high wall can be put up in a small zone around the place. It is advised that clans do not be extremely picky about these laws. Eg. A player not abiding by another clans rules just because he is 1 block outside of their boundary. Rules of clans are not enforced along trade lines. Stealing mine cart tracks / ambushing and raiding another clans trades/transports is not aloud. Usage of these mine cart tracks is reserved for the clan who made them and any clan that requests, and is granted the right to use them.
Deep in the wilderness, away from society, and civilization there are no rules. Going out there is like a PvP environment, protection would be commonly available. Going in groups would also be safer. When in the wilderness going around killing and looting people from other clans within the kingdom, particularly high ranking members like the leaders of other clans could cause hostilities between clans.
We do not currently know how multiplayer survival will work, these rules might be changed. All of the clan leaders in the Kingdom will be spoken to, to see what they want out of these rules. What they want them to allow and what they want them to stop.

[size=200]INTER CLAN WARS WITHIN THE KINGDOM[/size]
If there are wars between 2 clans that are both in the kingdom, Do not bring other clans in the kingdom into it. Sometimes wars will happen, It will be a part of multiplayer survival and to just put a plain ban on them and bottling them up will not solve things. Disputes can be solved. (see "backup in wars", about diplomats.) If in the unfortunate case that a war is the final result and the problem has to be fought out to solve things then so be it, this will sometimes be a result. Bringing more clans in the Kingdom into it this will widen the problem outwards to effect more people and spread the damage. From just one clan on one clan, to a ripple/domino effect throughout the whole kingdom.
(There are certain exceptions for this)

The clans that are currently in the Kingdom are:

CPoS
The Circle of the Magi
The Guild of Industry
The Merchant's Union
Notchland
Victory

Knights:
The Knights are very well respected players

Darkfire002
Sir Olinaj
Basic
Emeraldfire7

Esquires
The Esquires in the real world are knights in training.For us on the otherhand, they are respected players.
Comrade Johan

[size=150]Artists: [/size]
Mainframe
Name
Haxelnut
Yahyahkeekoot

[size=150]KoL Support[/size]
The Kingdom of Lacertus has people who do support, answering queries, questions, inquiries and giving general help to any area we cover.

The current areas we cover are:
Runecraft

All KoL Koder’s projects can get support set up for them also. If you have something you have done, and it requires some sort of customer service/support then we may be able to help you.
All questions are to be emailed to kolsupport@hotmail.co.uk with the following format
Email’s subject: Name of the thing you need help with, like the mod’s name
First line: What the problem is.
The rest of the email: what is happening, details, other times it has happened, anything you know about it can help.

Support Crew:
Frostywolf
DigDug___
Yahyahkeekoot

Assistants
While the Support Crew does things like answer questions and customer service, Assistants are sort of like managers in a way, they assist the KoL Koders in whatever way they need.
CyborgDragon

[size=150]KoL Koders:[/size]

Doridian (Creator of McAdmin.)
Gdude2002 (Experienced coder, coded Reacti and The Archives.)
Super Llama (Creator of Llamacraft and major minecraft magic mod)
Hey0 (Creator of Hey0's Server Mod)
Risugami (Light Sensor,Elemental Arrows and Stackable Food and Buckets)

KoL Koder Projects:
Minecraft Offical Forum OP MCAdmin
Mc Admin, by Doridian.

Lamacraft by Super Llama
Runecraft by Super Llama

Server mod (includes /kick, /ban, etc.) By Hey0

Last edited by Haxelnut on Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:48 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated)

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?t=16008&f=31#p28

2Minecraft Offical Forum OP Empty New Server Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:24 pm

snebby

snebby
The New Guy

Hey do you know when we will get a new server? The unnamed server is pretty much greifalized.

3Minecraft Offical Forum OP Empty Re: Minecraft Offical Forum OP Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:50 am

Darkfire002

King
King

Speaking with Dysgalt tomorrow.

4Minecraft Offical Forum OP Empty Re: Minecraft Offical Forum OP Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:48 am

Haxelnut

Haxelnut
Clan Artist, Forum Founder

T'was outdated. Updated.

https://oldlacertus.rpg-board.net

5Minecraft Offical Forum OP Empty Re: Minecraft Offical Forum OP Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:16 am

Darkfire002

King
King

Good work Smile

6Minecraft Offical Forum OP Empty Confusion. Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:52 am

snebby

snebby
The New Guy

Wait what was outdated?

7Minecraft Offical Forum OP Empty Re: Minecraft Offical Forum OP Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:20 am

Haxelnut

Haxelnut
Clan Artist, Forum Founder

The post. See, it doesnt automatically update when Darkfire edits it on the Minecraft forums.

https://oldlacertus.rpg-board.net

8Minecraft Offical Forum OP Empty Re: Minecraft Offical Forum OP Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:03 am

snebby

snebby
The New Guy

Oh I see

9Minecraft Offical Forum OP Empty Re: Minecraft Offical Forum OP Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:17 pm

Darkfire002

King
King

It's good that it doesn't. Part of the point is that this is a backup.

10Minecraft Offical Forum OP Empty Re: Minecraft Offical Forum OP Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:35 pm

DolphinTuna

DolphinTuna
The New Guy

I hope we can all have a giant TF2 game sometime. Very Happy

11Minecraft Offical Forum OP Empty Re: Minecraft Offical Forum OP Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:09 pm

snebby

snebby
The New Guy

Sadly I don't have TF2... I have a Mac...

12Minecraft Offical Forum OP Empty Re: Minecraft Offical Forum OP Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:59 am

eM

eM
The New Guy

snebby wrote:Sadly I don't have TF2... I have a Mac...

Tf2 now works on mac's.

13Minecraft Offical Forum OP Empty Re: Minecraft Offical Forum OP Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:46 pm

Darkfire002

King
King

So does garry's mod.

14Minecraft Offical Forum OP Empty Re: Minecraft Offical Forum OP Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:44 pm

snebby

snebby
The New Guy

It does?! Well, my parents don't let me play violent games (T+) Razz
And I would prefer to get the DVD version so I have a physical copy.
Do they make a physical version for Mac? Because I would so sneak that in and start playing.

15Minecraft Offical Forum OP Empty Re: Minecraft Offical Forum OP Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:37 pm

Darkfire002

King
King

How old are you?

16Minecraft Offical Forum OP Empty Re: Minecraft Offical Forum OP Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:34 pm

snebby

snebby
The New Guy

10 years old. Why?

17Minecraft Offical Forum OP Empty Re: Minecraft Offical Forum OP Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:27 pm

Darkfire002

King
King

Perents restricting what you can play. 10 is quite young, porobably the youngest in the clan. Congratulations.

18Minecraft Offical Forum OP Empty Re: Minecraft Offical Forum OP Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:58 am

snebby

snebby
The New Guy

Wahoooooo!!!! Youngest! Does this mean I get a lollipop?

19Minecraft Offical Forum OP Empty Re: Minecraft Offical Forum OP Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:09 pm

DolphinTuna

DolphinTuna
The New Guy

As long as he's mature, I have no problem with him being in the clan.

20Minecraft Offical Forum OP Empty Re: Minecraft Offical Forum OP Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:31 am

Darkfire002

King
King

DolphinTuna wrote:As long as he's mature, I have no problem with him being in the clan.

My thoughts exactualy.

21Minecraft Offical Forum OP Empty Re: Minecraft Offical Forum OP Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:53 pm

snebby

snebby
The New Guy

Don't Worry, I won't bring the KoL name down as a bunch of screaming little panzis. People say I am very mature for my age. (By people I mean my friends and classmates)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum