Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The City of Terres

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The City of Terres Empty The City of Terres Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:04 am

FilipT

FilipT
Nublet

Changed, our city will remain underwater, because of lower chance of grief and epicness.

The Underwater City of Terres was built month ago, along with 1b2o3b.
From small underwater dome, it became epic underwater city, with capacity of 15+ Players, and still expanding.

We are currently building new hallway and big underwater Grassland dome, which will simulate surface's enviroment.

Last edited by FilipT on Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Too old info)

2The City of Terres Empty Re: The City of Terres Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:39 pm

snebby

snebby
The New Guy

Is this a branch of KoL? If this is, I'm definitely joining.

3The City of Terres Empty Re: The City of Terres Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:08 pm

DolphinTuna

DolphinTuna
The New Guy

I think I helped make the road to Terres. I can't wait to see it when it is done.

4The City of Terres Empty Re: The City of Terres Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:31 pm

snebby

snebby
The New Guy

Wait, Terres is underwater.

5The City of Terres Empty Re: The City of Terres Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:22 pm

Darkfire002

King
King

KoL will form a group to make this city after the update, depending on our capital's progress. Start planning it extreemly well Smile

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?t=16008&f=31#p28

6The City of Terres Empty Re: The City of Terres Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:21 am

FilipT

FilipT
Nublet

The City is underwater.

We already got server's awesome people, like Dodobird, Snebby, 1b2o3b and more. Smile

Atm, we built a little village at south, well, but it's not any city. It's random village.

Our underwater city is pretty big, we got even our own Hell Portal room, with walls of obby.
Food storage with 60+ various pieces of food, and we are currently building new hallway, along with new underwater domes.

7The City of Terres Empty Re: The City of Terres Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:23 pm

DolphinTuna

DolphinTuna
The New Guy

FilipT wrote:The City is underwater.

We already got server's awesome people, like Dodobird, Snebby, 1b2o3b and more. Smile

Atm, we built a little village at south, well, but it's not any city. It's random village.

Our underwater city is pretty big, we got even our own Hell Portal room, with walls of obby.
Food storage with 60+ various pieces of food, and we are currently building new hallway, along with new underwater domes.

I gotta see this. ^^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]