Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

City of Aleseganian

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1City of Aleseganian Empty City of Aleseganian Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:18 pm

The Eyesight

The Eyesight
Nublet

A city I have been working on for about maybe a week or so and it is making good progress. I am making it out to be the biggest city out there and be a very good looking city. So far I am working on the farm tower and the inner citadel.

It is intended to house over 20+ people and have everything they need with farming,trees,food,mob tower (not for sure), etc.

Basically there is one floor which has a staircase that goes up about 10-12 blocks (Half blocks) up on two sides and then curves a platform around the base. It then has rooms branch off and they are to act as homes. It is then build on 2 more layers one of them being just a layer and the top of it have a giant tower (Obsidian made dome at top this is where the owner is) and like a 4 way water fall going down. (from the top layer which is mostly dirt) finally I am almost finished with the farming tower and plan to finish the following things

*Lava Trench around castle
*Mob factory (Maybe)
*Cobble generator
*Tree Farm

So far I am in this about 1-2 weeks (includes the time to dig up the space) and intend to have it done by the end of November.
After I finish this I also intend to start on an underwater city project. With this citadel I am thinking about eventually donating it to another clan or use it if I ever intend to have a clan and perhaps this act as a capital.

So reply with what you think about it! And if you ever see me in game (XxEyesightxX) then ask to drop by and see it currently all my time is being put into this.

Thanks

2City of Aleseganian Empty Re: City of Aleseganian Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:00 am

Darkfire002

King
King

Alesganian? Alesgan. A bit cloce in the names there don't you think?

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?t=16008&f=31#p28

3City of Aleseganian Empty Re: City of Aleseganian Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:56 pm

The Eyesight

The Eyesight
Nublet

I didn't even know that clan existed? I got the name from Alagaƫsia which is the setting for Eragon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]